- The India team of Bookshare is glad to announce that we have started our Onsite trainings from January 21. Our interventions focused on providing Onsite trainings to Teachers of the Victoria Memorial School for the Blind – Mumbai and Shivarimal Blind School – Saputara. The 3 day training schedules was specially designed to provide basic training to the sighted and blind teachers of both the organizations in use of Assistive Technology. We are proud to state that both the trainings were extremely well received by the teachers and at the end of the 3 days, the teachers were able to use their android devices to read titles from Bookshare and also create Reading Lists for their students. The Onsite and Off-line support shall continue in the coming months.
- January also saw a record number of Math and Science textbooks created in accessible formats. These textbooks are for grades 7th to 12th for NCERT and grades 5th to 12th for Maharashtra board, English medium. We encourage organizations to disseminate this information amongst their members and help spread awareness about these accessible STEM content.
- Ghana – Africa has become the latest country where Bookshare has tied up with the local organization. Our partnership with the Ghana Blind Union has given an opportunity the members of GBU to become members of Bookshare for Free. Trainings for use of our vast resources will be provided in the coming month to our new friends.
- The content acquisition and production team of India Bookshare conducted a 3 day workshop for authors, publishers, parents and teachers of the print disabled persons in Philippines. There were 51 registered participants, who learnt the art of creating accessible content. Re-conversion of in-accessible pdf documents to accessible EPUB was also a part of the training. We expect some meaningful contributions from authors in Philippines to contribute their creations to Bookshare for our Filipino members.
- Our series of Online workshops continues to be one of the most watched programs in the sector. Our YouTube channel at ‘India Bookshare’ is receiving many hits on a daily basis and we have crossed more than 1000 subscribers. This patronage gives us the energy to continue our efforts, and team Bookshare is grateful to all who have sent their extremely encouraging feedback via our Helpline.
Online training on google apps.
Training on Google Education products with accessibility in mind, to help every student learn, be inspired and achieve their full potential.
Google Apps help an individual access data online as well as offline from any device.
Ideal Academy presents a short term online training on Google application for visualy impared.
Topics covered :
1) Google Drive:
Google Drive is a safe place to back up and access all your files
from any device -. How to create folder, upload and download files.
2) Google Docs:
Google docs - allows for real-time collaboration, a history of changes, track changes, auto saving, work from anywhere, offline work mode, exporting, file storage and more.
3) Google Forms:
Google Forms - long with Docs, Sheets, and Slides—is part of
Google's online app course .
Helps in Event registration, create opinion poll, survey, online assignments etc
4 gmail labels
gmail labels help you to keep your inbox organized .
labels r similar to folders.
labels helps you access your important mails very quickly
this is a paid course
note : maximum 5 students will be included in one batch
different time slots are available
for further deatails contact or whatsapp on
or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. More at http://www.eyeway.org.in/?q=online-training-google-apps