A Golden Opportunity for the Visually Impaired Students
1) Diploma in Physiotherapy, 3.5 yrs course conducted under Ahmedabad University
2) Certificate in Japanese Medical Manual Therapy 2 yrs course conducted under Sukuba University Japan
Both courses are run by Blind People’s Association, Ahmedabad, the new terms shall start from June12, 2017
Prospects of employment for the qualified students are as under:-
· Self employment by starting their own clinics
· Jobs with doctors, hospitals & gyms etc
· Jobs in NGOs engaged in persons with disabilities
· Home visits
HSC pass with minimum 50% marks & Age below 30 years
Students having knowledge of Braille, computer and spoken English will be given preference in admission.
General about the course:-
· Physiotherapy course is first of the 2 courses in India recognised by any University
· Use of technology in teaching is practised
· Free lodging & boarding for out station students. There is a separate hostel for girls.
· Qualified and experienced faculty including renowned practicing doctors
· A very modern & well equipped OPD for practicing
· Exposure & visits to renowned hospitals for OPD
· Assistance for self employment in form of free start-up kits, loans at very low interest rates to female students.
The eligible students should send applications with full particulars and copies of the documents to
1. Dr. B K Panchal (Mobile no. 09898117936)
2. Dr. Dilip Shah (Mobile no. 09825459123)
Blind People’s Association, Jagdish Patel chowk, 132 ft ring road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015